Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss R.I.P. Bridport plumbing company... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a shame when a company closes. Somebody's dream is over.

in my experience they are back up and running in a week with a very slight change in name all the subbies and suppliers are knocked

I heard there's already another company set up and about 40 of the APC lads have been taken on. The problem they'll have is some folks like the local authorities insist on them trading for so many years before giving them any work or contracts, and if suppliers have been caught by the old co. folding they may well want cash up front if it's the same people involved.

They'll be back shortly, Ashley Chant is no fool. As far as I'm aware the last couple of years they've been doing loads of ECO installs so that drying up will be what caused this no doubt.

I know a couple of lads who worked for chants so hopefully they will be ok.

and all the folk owed money will still be waiting for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to R.I.P. Bridport plumbing company... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anytime Plumbing Inc, our vision is to be the premier plumbing company in Santa Cruz County, known for our professionalism, integrity, and...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock