Discuss Qualified Gas Engineers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
re-read the post properly and do as it suggest's.

send a personal message to helen.

thank you.

Good morning Helen I appreciate the thread for engineers was posted a few weeks ago, do you have any positions left for the Glouster region?

Regards

Jay Chamberlain

Hello Jay,

Yes we do still need people - you will need to log on to www.britishgasjobs.co.uk, and search for the vacancy using your postcode. If you are in the right area, the role will come up and allow you to apply. Please send me a pm if you would like any further info.

Good Luck!!!

hi iam about 35mins away from grimsby seeking gas work please get in contact,im gassafe,insurance,van ,tools 26yrs experiance thanks

BG have no work in that area. I have asked for the last 9 months from east coat to west coast, same reply and i have done the induction recently and also worked for them before...............countries in the mire mate.

Hi Helen BG

How about BG employing me to keep an eye on yer engineers sales tactics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I would be interested I hold all the relevant qualifications but live in Stockport (just outside of Manchester ) ???

hi there,

i am intrested in working for british gas i live in liverpool i an nvq level 2 qualified and i have my acs ccn1, cen/wat1 and cpa1 booked on dates throughout this month please feel free to contact me further either by pm or email [email protected].

many thanks

andrew brennan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Qualified Gas Engineers needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock