Discuss Q r codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hi guys any using qr codes I've been randomly putting them places and got some good jobs not many people know what they are so I put offers on them different one in different areas links to my website ect

I've got one that I'm getting made into a sticker for the van. Just with my contact details as most folk are too lazy to write things down so I thought using technology might help.

I got a load made really cheap by a mate of mine I randomly stick them places shops windows ect if they get taken down oh well but it's cool

One of them little squares you see on the bottom of leaflets scan it into your phone and it takes you straight to there website

You can put offers pictures nearly any thing not a lot of people no what they are so you can put 10% off this that clever bit of a gimmick but every thing is worth a go

CES QR Code.png this is mine, it take you to my website if you scan it into your phone using a qr scanner (thats an app John! lol)

..at least I hope it does and not one of those dodgy website that ..erm..someone else might have been using my laptop for!...

I'm getting good response from them I got a boiler job from one I stuck on a shop window the customer said he liked the idea he didn't know what it was Bit of a lucky dip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Q r codes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back