Search the forum,

Discuss Putting new combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manic26

Hi everyone I am replacing a boiler in CH system and the customer wants it done for less so I thought of a SEDBUK efficiency B rated boiler from my local trader. But just came across Wocester Bosh site where it says the boiler has to be A rated from 1st of October. Has anyone got any view or of further knowledge about it

Many thanks

manic26

Last edited by a moderator:
And why would you say that, I may have just started out but I sure am GSR

LPC if you do not have any good things to say about then I suggest you keep your gob shut inbetween your cheeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, I actually got it didn't I? You serve burgers to people through a small window, while dreaming of flames and thermo-electric valves, reading fault-finding flowcharts on your break while supping on a delicious pint of Big Mac sauce.

Provide your personal GSR number to GAS MAN in PM to confirm you are registered.

Apologies Gas Man but I didn't realise that people in here all ganged up on anyone just like that

Well that's certainly endeared you to ever one on hear, can you hear them all stampeding to answer your questions now !!
Can I suggest two things - first some reading (you have mastered that black art haven't you) Part L of the Building Regulations the compliance guide. & secondly - in the vernacular Jog on. :teeth_smile:

Just over 4 months Gas Man..and as I mentioned just only started on smaller stuff

I am aware of it APPlumbng that's why I tell my kids to not leave any rubbish on the web...but tonight I forgot to practice what I preach

I think this is easily resolved. What is your gas safe registration number?

you havnt been ganeg up on.
you have asked a really stupid question.
everybody has formulated their own opinions and answered.
maybe, just maybe if you had reworded and said hi all ime new ime unsure about this regulation 3.2.6 or whatever you might of been recieved better. and recieved some help.
your op is basically stating i dont know what ime doing is it ok if i make my own gas rules up - sounds harsh but thats what your post looks like.
you'll just get a good luck from me.
another deep sigh. more dead custards.
shaun x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Putting new combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock