Discuss Problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul f

Hi i have got a problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High.

Had problem with old PCB it burnt out.

Got engineer to fit new one, now the boiler will run both DH & CH if the system is calling for heat within one hour.
If the boiler is not calling for heat for several hours when it first starts it will go to lockout.
Re set the boiler on or two times and it will then start.
The Engineer has changed several PCB’s but the boiler is no different.
I have had new air presser switch two new thermistor’s. the engineer has checked the mcroswitch’s
The Ignition Electrode’s and the Detection Electrode, all appear to be OK.
Can there be a problem with the Gas valve not sending a signal to the PCB when it has not started for some time?

see my recent thread, too many coming off sites into repiars and maintenance.

Now croppie lidls are selling a single malt for £40 with a 95/100 rating from them that know who say it should cost£100+ but my local Lidl isnt stocking yet, happy hunting

see my recent thread, too many coming off sites into repiars and maintenance.

Now croppie lidls are selling a single malt for £40 with a 95/100 rating from them that know who say it should cost£100+ but my local Lidl isnt stocking yet, happy hunting

Jura Superstition. 25 quid. Tesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with a Halstead Boiler Ace High in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock