Discuss Pricing check - Baxi Duotec and Platinum ErP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

As many of you know, we de-listed Baxi a while ago as we could not buy them at a competitive price.

We are looking at it again, but it would be a great help if any of you who use Baxi Duotec or Platinum wouldnt mind sharing what you pay for them, either on this thread or via PM.

They won't sell Eco Blue to independents at all, so dont worry about that.

Its a help to know:

whether the price is for ErP or non-Erp product
the exact model (ie 24kw combi, 33kw combi, whether duotec or platinum etc)
whether the price includes VAT
whether the price includes a flue kit or anything else
which merchant/website

1000 thanks in advance

Ray

Duotec HE 24 £669, 28 £759,33 £849, 40 £899
Platinum HE 24 £779, 28 £859, 33 £959, 40 £1059
Ecoblue advance 24£859, 28 £959
All above are Erp and come with standard horizontal flue ,mag filter (TF1 compact, Sentinel eliminator or magna clean micro 2) with corresponding manus cleaner and inhibitor
All prices plus VAT from Grahams July boiler pack deals, don't know if there has been a price increase though
Don't know boiler only prices

Buy Baxi's from MDS in Sydenham/Catford, but can't remember the price? Then again, my local Rep sent me a text last week saying: ''He will offer me any Baxi boiler of my choice at staff price. Whatever staff price is?

Duotec HE 24 £669, 28 £759,33 £849, 40 £899
Platinum HE 24 £779, 28 £859, 33 £959, 40 £1059
Ecoblue advance 24£859, 28 £959
All above are Erp and come with standard horizontal flue ,mag filter (TF1 compact, Sentinel eliminator or magna clean micro 2) with corresponding manus cleaner and inhibitor
All prices plus VAT from Grahams July boiler pack deals, don't know if there has been a price increase though
Don't know boiler only prices

Just looking at the Oct Boiler deal book and some have come down in price
The Duotec HE 33 is now £829 and the 40 is £879
The Platinum 33 is now £939 and the 40 is £1019
All the others are the same as July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pricing check - Baxi Duotec and Platinum ErP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock