Discuss powerflush job need advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hey folks got a job to price for in a pub, powerflush 12 rads and the flow and return at the boiler is 28mm so going to connect where the pump is, I don't have a powerflush machine so going to have to hire can anyone recommend what machine would be powerful enough for the job? or would any machine do?

I need to pick up a machine the next time i get some spare cash :), the Kamco one's are ok i think?

hey folks got a job to price for in a pub, powerflush 12 rads and the flow and return at the boiler is 28mm so going to connect where the pump is, I don't have a powerflush machine so going to have to hire can anyone recommend what machine would be powerful enough for the job? or would any machine do?

i believe there all very similar. they all sort that amount of rads imho.

I've got a Norstrom one, flushed 20 rads easy the other day, its as much about the time spend and how you flush as the power of the machine, price for a 28mm Magnaclean as well fit that first and watch as the crud collects!!

cheers guys its something i never do really most of my work is contract work

I've never used one of the online magnetic filters I've seen people using on a flush but I reckon they would make it a breeze. Our works machine requires constant dumping off the machine water or it just circulates the sludge. An inline magnet would make life easier and the final results far better. However the cost puts our place off

I've never used one of the online magnetic filters I've seen people using on a flush but I reckon they would make it a breeze. Our works machine requires constant dumping off the machine water or it just circulates the sludge. An inline magnet would make life easier and the final results far better. However the cost puts our place off

I believe your thinking of the Magnacleanse, as for how much probably best asking Ray Stafford about that!!

I've got a Anton flusher and a Kamco magnetic filter tube attachment very very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to powerflush job need advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock