Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton promax SL leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, You appear to have misunderstood what I was asking for. I tried to make it clear that I have not and will not attempt to open the boiler myself. Having had two GSR people who had no idea how to fix, it I thought someone on this forum may have seen this problem before. I would then be able to point them in the correct direction.
I may not be GSR but I spent my working life working on the instrumentation off shore that produces the gas we burn . John.

You have been told once.

Doesn't matter if you're an astronaut, this forum does not give out diy gas advice.

You have been told once.

Doesn't matter if you're an astronaut, this forum does not give out diy gas advice.

sorry but we don't give advice for gas appliances on this forum as you have already been told. you best course is to get a better gas safe engineer who knows what they are doing.

if you post in the looking for a plumber section giving your general area, there may be someone on here who can come and sort it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton promax SL leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock