Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Post Apprenticeship Programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Rated people are having a free training day for apprentices that are nearly finished their training. There will many large companies there including Screwfix and official training groups. Advice and seminars will also be held about starting your own business too. As one of RP's top rated tradesmen I've been invited to give training that day as well. This promises to be a brilliant day and it's entirely FREE.

This is to be held at the headquarters of Rated People in Central London on 22nd of May.

If you are an apprentice or are going through training or know someone who is, PM me and I'll register you for this event.

Please no comments about Rated People, if you don't like them that is up to you but please don't post anything here about it. This is a FREE training day for apprentices and NOT a day to register time served tradesmen with Rated People.

Ill give you a pm, any advice is great! Will i get a framed photo of us together and have it signed also? ;)

what details would you like?

Do you have an itinerary for the day?

Not sure if its worth travelling to form the North though.

Three guys who PM'd me about this, I have reserved your places. There is a limit of 15 allowed at the training day and it promises to be really good. Lunch is being provided by the organisers too, so free training and a free feed can't be bad. I'll be in touch soon with the itinerary and your passes and the time and address for the event.
Cheers guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Post Apprenticeship Programme in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most...
Replies
Views
Evening lads/lassies I'm not sure if this is allowed in here......If not please delete. I am running a small company - 5 lads (3 tradesmen, 1...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
    • Love
FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Plumbers Category So please do nominate yourself (we can't nominate on your behalf, we haven't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock