Currently reading:
possible circulation problem ideal classic

Discuss possible circulation problem ideal classic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

duff

bit of advice pls, went to a ideal classic ff240 boiler fires for couple of mins then stops for a couple of mins then repeats cycled been like this for 4 months acording to customer ,replaced temp stat sensor as advised by ideal and boiler ran for 20 mins bfore starting to do it all again when disconected heating will stay on, system is gravity fed and i cant find a pump anywhere rads upstairs get hot down stairs luke warm at best at top cold at bottom, suggested flushing but dont want to look a tit if it still does it after.

The first thing you need to do is find the heating pump. It may have failed or be running slow.

As Mike says mate, you need to find the pump first as that dosnt sound like its doing much.. Have you checked the water condition?

Alot of these boilers had the pump put above the boiler

thanks everyone boiler is knee high in the garage cylinder is other side of house i can follow the pipes for a couple of meters from boiler through wall and up wall to the landing, as for the cylinder thers only a cyinder stat in airing cupboard looks like il have to start lifting floor boards.and laminate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to possible circulation problem ideal classic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock