Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amyk

Hi

I have had an ecoTEC 831 boiler megaflow hot water, with CH temperature set to 65C, room thermostat set at 22C.

Normally when the boiler runs up to that temperature within a few minutes the burner shuts off and the temperature slowly falls to around 50/55C before the boiler fires up again and repeats the process. During the shut off period, the radiator icon flashes and then after a short time the pump icon goes off until the boiler starts to fire up again.

Is this normal as the radiators cool down a bit before the boiler fires up again, is this called cycling?

However I noticed over the last few days, when boiler runs up to temperature of 65C with radiator plump, the burner icon on and then remains at 65C continuously for 5 hours without cycling, until the timer call off.
and the C icon it's warmstart, should I switch it on or off?

Can any one advise me, is there are any problem with my boiler and will this cause the boiler to over heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock