Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbers based near clacton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm based in east London , but got to price a hotel refurb in clacton , looking for some one who wants 3-4 months work re doing all the bathrooms ,, got to be based in or near clacton ,, PM if interested

Yep .. Need someone local in case any problems a rise

Did a lot of this late 90's early 2000's. A room and meals (t bones every night if you liked) and a pint or glass of wine was always in the deal.
V Good money but spent a fortune as i couldn't sit in at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers based near clacton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock