Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss plastic pushfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinkyboy84

Hi guys,
really stupid question but is there any difference between white and gray john guest pushfit pipes and fittings.

Thanks for your time and info

:)

Something to do with civil rights I believe.

Pinched that from Victor Borge in his history of a piano. First there was one big white note. Not much tune in those days. Then someone invented the cracks and tunes were more interesting. Then came the civil rights movement.

Not a stupid question. White was deemed for DIYers and grey for the trade but nowdays anything goes.

they both look the same after you have fitted it to regs and covered it with lagging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plastic pushfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
Hi Just took order of the new Glenhill green envirofoam vented copper cylinder. Unfortunately I did not realise the green cylinder in the...
Replies
Views
I want to replace two of the flexible hoses that feed the shower mixer valve. I don't like how they have been bent at a right angle. All the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock