Search the forum,

Discuss Plastic Pipe - Manufacturers installation instructions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl86

Manufacturers Installation instructions:

John Guest
:

John Guest - The World Leader in Push-fit Fittings, Pipe and Plastic Plumbing Systems - literature downloads

Hep2o:

Hep2O - The Professional Flexible Push-fit Plumbing System from Wavin - Installation - push-fit plumbing, flexible plumbing, Hep2O, Hep20, push fit plumbing, domestic plumbing, demountable plumbing, plastic pipes and fittings, plastic plumbing, plast

Polyfit & Polyplumb:

http://toolbox.polypipe.com/sites/default/files/phpg6_feb_2012_for_web_0.pdf

I was reading through another thread and system3 made a point about maybe making a permanent thread in regards to placing manufacures instructions for plastic pipe systems.

That way all the information is contained in one easy accessible place and users could be refferd to this thread if questions should arrise in regards to the use and installation of these systems and fittings.

Those are the 3 manufactures I know of and if this thread is any good, feel free to post your links to other Manufactures. If not this thread can be removed,

If the okay is given i can re-edit my OP to include more links if they are posted so its the first thing users will see as they enter the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent saved me a job. i'll leave the thread open for about a week before making it a stickie, for anyone to add to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plastic Pipe - Manufacturers installation instructions. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock