Discuss Phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I noticed as I had the washer spinning that my Samsung Note 3 was in there. :sad3::hammer::phone:

get a cheap one of markey for £20

i went to Turkey last year first day i was there i thought i was clever doing a backflip into the pool, moron i am had wallet and a Galaxy S4 In my pocket, i left it to dry out all holiday and it worked ahaha

Just take battery out now and leave it in a warm place for a week, hope it works

Put it in an ice cream tub filled with rice and leave it in the airing cupboard for a few days!

I dropped my iphone into an F&E tank once. Phone was knackered for the afternoon but I left it on a rad for 24 hours and it then worked fine ever since. In fact it's still going strong 2.5 years later and the Father in Law is still using it.

Ask Wetdrip if you can pop it in his egg incubator! That might bring it back to life.

get a cheap one of markey for £20

i went to Turkey last year first day i was there i thought i was clever doing a backflip into the pool, moron i am had wallet and a Galaxy S4 In my pocket, i left it to dry out all holiday and it worked ahaha

Just take battery out now and leave it in a warm place for a week, hope it works

I had a smart phone - nothing fancy - but I did a similar thing and it got soaked - Oddly - I can no longer recall how but I do remember I tried it again after letting it dry out and was lucky - the touch screen was still responsive and the screen didn't show any lasting damage.

I hope you are as lucky as I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Phone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock