Search the forum,

Discuss PHEX Wembley 30th April 2013 - free coach travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

If you are interested in going to PHEX - [DLMURL="http://www.phexshow.co.uk/Wembley"]link here[/DLMURL] - at Wembley on 30th April, Williams & Co will be running free coach travel from:

Maidstone, Kent - also picking up at Crayford

Basingstoke, Hants, also picking up at Reading and Slough

Fareham, Hants, also picking up at Southampton

Worthing, Sussex, also picking up at Crawley.

You don't have to be a Williams customer to come with us, but you do need to be a genuine tradesperson.

To book a place, please contact my colleague Tony Worrall or his glamourous assistant Anetta on 01329 226522 or email Tony on this link

Cheers

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
What could be better coaches full of plumbers on there way to Wembley la la lar !!! How long would it be 1,2 maybe up to 5 minute before Gas Safe started to take a bashing, the journey would fly by, wouldn't need a plane John!!!

I got a leaflet about this this morning in with some stuff from Pegler Yorkshire - to get my badge for free admission sent to me or something (avoiding any registration delay on arrival) but it's all the way down dat der London. Last event like this I went to was at Liverpool's Anfield stadium - free tour included. :)

seats and grass????????????????????????????

Museum too with lots of trophy cabinets. ;)

I noticed too that in the ref's changing room his bath contravened air gap regs. *Puts coat on*

If you are interested in going to PHEX - [DLMURL="http://www.phexshow.co.uk/Wembley"]link here[/DLMURL] - at Wembley on 30th April, Williams & Co will be running free coach travel from:

Maidstone, Kent - also picking up at Crayford

Basingstoke, Hants, also picking up at Reading and Slough

Fareham, Hants, also picking up at Southampton

Worthing, Sussex, also picking up at Crawley.

You don't have to be a Williams customer to come with us, but you do need to be a genuine tradesperson.

To book a place, please contact my colleague Tony Worrall or his glamourous assistant Anetta on 01329 226522 or email Tony on this link

Cheers

Ray

Last chance to book on this - we have well over 100 people going, but still have some spaces on all our coaches, so please contact Tony or Anetta on the number above if you haven't already done so.

Thanks

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just had a look at the Manchester dates, as usual its midweek. They should do these things at a weekend, they might get more to attend.

Interbuild is generally open at the weekend. I see it as investing my time in the future of my business as it helps me to keep abreast of new innovations. (Plus I get a lot of freebies).

can't wait for the freebies after seeing your haul from last year lol

one of these will do for my first time 89907.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX Wembley 30th April 2013 - free coach travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock