Discuss PHEX at Chelsea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Well, that was a rubbish experience!

I had pre-registered, but not long enough in advance to have my accreditation.

So when I get there, and there are two queues, "pre-registered" and "not pre-registered", I stood in the former line for 15 mins. When I got to the front, and explained I was pre-registered but had not received accreditation, he looked at me as if I was an idiot and told me snottily I would have to join the other queue.

That took another 40 mins, and the people in front and behind me had exactly the same experience, and when anyone complained about it, they just got told (with maximum attitude) that they should have registered earlier. (Funnily enough, if I book an airline ticket, and check in online, they get a boarding card onto my phone within seconds, not weeks!)

It was only when you approached the front of the queue that you realised that there was a SECOND queue approaching from the other side.

Once inside, it was incredibly cramped, with just a few feet between stands. I missed visiting some stands simply because they had tried to jam too many stands into too small a space.

If I had been an exhibitor, I would feel ripped off. As a visitor, I was deeply unimpressed.

PHEX people - you did a shyte job today.

Well, that was a rubbish experience!

I had pre-registered, but not long enough in advance to have my accreditation.

So when I get there, and there are two queues, "pre-registered" and "not pre-registered", I stood in the former line for 15 mins. When I got to the front, and explained I was pre-registered but had not received accreditation, he looked at me as if I was an idiot and told me snottily I would have to join the other queue.

That took another 40 mins, and the people in front and behind me had exactly the same experience, and when anyone complained about it, they just got told (with maximum attitude) that they should have registered earlier. (Funnily enough, if I book an airline ticket, and check in online, they get a boarding card onto my phone within seconds, not weeks!)

It was only when you approached the front of the queue that you realised that there was a SECOND queue approaching from the other side.

Once inside, it was incredibly cramped, with just a few feet between stands. I missed visiting some stands simply because they had tried to jam too many stands into too small a space.

If I had been an exhibitor, I would feel ripped off. As a visitor, I was deeply unimpressed.

PHEX people - you did a shyte job today.

I did a trade show years ago, never been back, wasnt even a plumbing one, just feel that they are all a waste of a days earnings.

plenty of pens i bet

That's what you call an honest review! Any freebies ray??

probably a shyite pen that explodes and takes your eye out the first time you use it and a half cooked flat burger thing appearing soon as the squits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX at Chelsea in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock