Search the forum,

Discuss performa 24 no hot water already changed diaphram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brokite

hello i have a performa 24 gc 47-393-06 an old one.3 months ago the hws was cold and the diverter valve pin was not operating the micro switch so i changed the diaphram and every thing was fine for the last 3 months then last night ran a bath with hot water was fine then after went down stairs to wash up no hot water i got home today and checked diaphram and also checked mcw filter and also the pin moves freely in and out of both brass bushes flow seems ok and i also checked the flow ventura which seems ok any advice with this would be appreciated thanx in advance

Please read the forum rules.

For very obvious reasons, no advice related to gas appliances can or will be given to a non gas safe registered engineer.

only touching the water side of things didnt realize you had to be gas safe to adjust/repair the dhw/mcw side of things appoligies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to performa 24 no hot water already changed diaphram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock