Discuss Overflow street elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
or otherwise known as a M+F,while we are on the subject why are they not a standard 21.5 mm? there a big difference in overflow sizes some brands fit others but lots dont interfit

is there a 22mm x 21.5 mm coupling, I had some that did the job, not sure if they were meant to do it!!! so annoying when you get to a job and its 22mm, instead of 21.5.
especially on vaillants, where they are glued on and the idiot installer has put 22mm onto 21.5mm fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Overflow street elbow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Has any one come across a backplate elbow start leaking after 5 years because of a crack in it?
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock