Currently reading:
OLCI - London Training

Discuss OLCI - London Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharleyVince

Can anyone help?

Has anyone trained in Plumbing at the OLCI in London?

I am planning on doing the intensive 8 week 6129-2 / 6089 NVQ 2 course

If so, where you happy with the triaining and quality of service and facilities.

Cheers

i done my 6129 level 2 at olci manchester and newcastle and i have to say the training was fantastic, however you should be aware that the 6089 level 2 is a work based training program, so try to get on with a plumber as soon as possible

Cheers Adrian - did you do the same course as I plan to do?

Heard massievly mixed feedback about OLCI - so am mulling things over.

look mate, u know where i did mine, i dont know anything about london, newcastle was the biz, brilliant, manchester was ok, training good, wayne the tutor i liked but other dont. admin in london shambolic

I did my training in Bristol with OLCI and they were brilliant. London clerical side is a nightmare as adrianfs1 said.

I agree with the other two about the training, did it in Livingston, all really good. Didn’t have any probs with the admin guys either personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI - London Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock