Discuss not sure if today went well or badly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

started with cancelling first income producing job, to go and research the large amount of water in my sons office computer room, result, damaged basin waste, and tap left on overnight, me thinks someone needs a job satisfaction interview.

next job boiler service for nice old lady.

turn up 20 mins early for next job, no one in. Got a voicemail from hospital whilst waiting, Mr Davies , you wanted a cancellation if available, well come in early am (0700) tomorrow for wrist op, can u? well need a tadge more notice being as its about a 2 hour drive and no driver available, I cant drive as having been knocked out plod doesnt want me on the road later on. so that ****ed me right off, as the wrist is really hurting now, a bit of denerving would be a great option now, but got to wait a while longer for that........... So buggered off to lunch, note through door, I was ere, u wern't!

So went and replaced a gloworm sxi pcb, replacement board totally changed fm old one, took a while to get my head around that one, but it works now, happy custards, but they didnt like the bill :)

Got home, my Aga gone out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not thermocouple, 3rd new one in recent weeks, pilot fine, downdraught safety cut out tickety boo, so must be the gas valve failing, anyone had it where the pilot valve keeps dropping out when it gets a bit old? new one to me, but only money to check it out... The Mrs is not happy with her cold kitchen, neither are dogs n cat.

Tea n coffee, looking forward to another day at work tomorrow :)

made some money, paid some money, hand hurts, ****ed off the customer that cancelled on me last week as I arrived at her front door :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to not sure if today went well or badly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock