Discuss newbe needing boiler advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gmurray

hi guys . i would like a bit of advice i am currently using oil central heating considering converting to natural gas i live in north ireland supplier is firmus which will run mains an fit a meter at my door for free ,i am a homeowner which i am eligible for the cosy homes grant ie £1500 i had a installer round to get a quote (gas safe reg) which he plans installing an ariston combi boiler 30kw (sole supplier in my area ) 2year warranty an it's all he use's.
Now the problem i have are these boilers reliable ?
what boilers would to you advise me on ?
i know the local housing excutive are getting Worcester bosch fitted in most homes but the problem some of my m8's are having that when there is a fault they are taking forever to call with them to sort the boiler out

thanx again
gaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to newbe needing boiler advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock