Discuss New to the Gas industry !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willowjaws

Hi all,

Im 10years too late in starting in the gas industry,was going to do it after i left school but got a job in the print printing national newspapers and after 9 years there got made redundant and have finally decided to start what i wish i had done 10years ago.
Just after some advice really as i have a few friends who are gas engineers working for National Grid,Carillon and British Gas and after much advice from them,i thought id give this forum a go !

obviously due to having a mortgage i wont be able to do the 2-3years+ at college,so im going to do a New Entrant Complete Gas Training package with a company called ABLE SKILLS who provide everything required including the work placement and are based in Dartford and was wondering what people's thoughts were on them as i've heard a lot of good things about them.

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New to the Gas industry !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock