Discuss New thermostat for my boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volt free? How far is it from boiler? Can u fish L and N from fused spur?

Not sure I haven't got my meter on me it's in the van. Cable literally goes through the wall along half a meter or so then into the boiler

Not sure I haven't got my meter on me it's in the van. Cable literally goes through the wall along half a meter or so then into the boiler

Pull it back through will be the switch just need power for stat from fused spur.

Cheers mate shouldn't be a problem getting power to it. Once it's all connected do I just turn the dial on the boiler to on then it's all controlled via the stat? Been looking at the delta dore again there seems to be a few to choose from all programmable also looked at the Drayton mistat it's a cheaper option. Is there much difference between the 2?

Alright guys recieved the stat this morning took the fuse out the spur feeding the boiler and it's a 13amp but on the boiler it says 196watts at 2a. What fuses do you normally put in the spur 3a 5a?

100a button or a 2p coin. 3A on almost every domestic boiler. Must have been a sparky who did that!

fitted the new stat earlier working spot on but now my condenstate trap keeps playing up. read on the net theres been a few revisions of these wheres the best place to get a new one from?

Means it's something you can't touch, replace or repair unless you're a gsr.

im not going to repair it. A mate of mine is a gas safe engineer doing a couple of rads and outside tap for me but was going to get one ordered for when he does the bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New thermostat for my boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back