Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New Starter looking for an opportunity. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Ed

Hi everyone.

I've recently been made redundant, so have decided to take a new path. I have just started 6035 Diploma level 2 plumbing at south Cheshire college two and a half days a week. If anyone around the Cheshire area needs a spare pair of hands or is thinking of taking on a trainee, I would be grateful if you kept me in mind.
I have my own car so am able to travel. Due to the course I am available Thursday to Sunday.
Cheers for looking

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike welcome along
What course / qualification are you taking at Cheshire ?
Good luck with looking for work, it might help if you posted some more details (do you drive / have car or van ? how old are you,
what days can you do etc)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying and thanks for the advice. I'll get that info up on my blog.

Thanks again

Mike

Hi.
Nice to hear from another newbie ha ha!! Hope it all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Starter looking for an opportunity. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock