Discuss New boiler quotes, what's the going rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£2200 wont even cover the materials . you need a quality boiler with a long reliable warranty and a good local installer who will fit it and look after you for years to come , cheap i hate that word it may survice now but you will be kicking yourself in 2 -3 years time when you get niggling problems think hard before you commit regards kop

£2200 wont even cover the materials . you need a quality boiler with a long reliable warranty and a good local installer who will fit it and look after you for years to come , cheap i hate that word it may survice now but you will be kicking yourself in 2 -3 years time when you get niggling problems think hard before you commit regards kop

Im pretty keen on the first company to be honest, they offer to beat other quotes as well. But most important its a family run buisness that my dad and his dad have dealt with for years, they have a great reputation around here, have been quick to answer any questions. They would also probably be the ones i would use to service it as well.

So far they have both said its the quickest quotes they have done, not many customers tell them everything they need to know.

Last edited:
Plus a bit of profit on parts maybe!

Very generous bud.

The bloke is running a business and you will get what you pay for.

Thanks guys, appreciate the input.
Definitely a decent company, the guy that came round that will see the job through is one of the top guys with all the degrees and what not.
I will be back with photos once it's done see how they did.

What if any cleaning steps should be done. In emails he said that a water flush through will be carried out. Seeing as its brand new everything and plastic piping is that all that's required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New boiler quotes, what's the going rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock