Discuss Need to complete gas safe portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashhopwood

Hi I'm Ashley and I have been plumbing for around 2years with a family member, I am now wanting to become gas safe registered but due to a family disagreement i am unable to obtain my previous work that is in my portfolio as it is in their possession. I am wanting to be set on with someone who is gas safe in order to start my portfolio again and complete it with the objective of becoming gas safe. i am currently struggling to be set on by any local business men or companies. I live in the Doncaster but am willing to travel within reason. I am not asking to be paid for my services as you would be doing me a great favour. Thanks

if it is your property, phone the police and report the theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need to complete gas safe portfolio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock