Discuss Most efficient boiler for a 4 bed house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never show a cust how to use a stst as i say to them do you phone currys to find out how to use your tv remote? no you dont so heres you instructions and familiarise yourself adios lol

dont agree as much as you want end of day im right

joking aside its true they forget the min you walk out the door, fit several hundred a year and most tennants want you out house before you even start work

dont agree as much as you want end of day im right

joking aside its true they forget the min you walk out the door, fit several hundred a year and most tennants want you out house before you even start work

I don't work for tenants. I work for customers who I want to call me back in future, and i want their friends and family to call too. They might not remember what you said, but they'll remember that you said it, and that counts for a lot.

I used to do alot of works for private custs but to be fair not enough money in it these days and to much of a rat race so sold my sole to domestic contracts and commercial industrial works .can earn more money and less grief

out of interest h4s you say u do 2 boiler installs a day or did i misread?

£300 each then, why not take 2 days for one and make £1200?

er no would on price and would make £300

Not critisizing but flushing through, taking time, not killing yourself and charging a decent rate works for me, hence my price regime and the custards then call me back for repairs and servicing. dont do yourself down your worth more surely

I don't work for tenants. I work for customers who I want to call me back in future, and i want their friends and family to call too. They might not remember what you said, but they'll remember that you said it, and that counts for a lot.

Bang on Tom, me as well, but H4S is in a different work sector where "usually" it's quantity over quality, H4S maybe doing top banana installs at 2 a day, but I know the ones I see are rushed, thrown in, no flush, benchmark would be the same figures if you went to their last 50 jobs etc, I just about do one a day but if gas upgrade flush, or condensate is tricky I let it run over to the next morning, all my work is mainly recommendation or from WB.

I class £66 per hour as decent rate and boiler changes is hardly killing yourself bread and butter imo , hence why i stated in an earlier post i dont do full heat installs thats killing yourself, or fitting stainless steal on ships can be back breaking .

I class £66 per hour as decent rate and boiler changes is hardly killing yourself bread and butter imo , hence why i stated in an earlier post i dont do full heat installs thats killing yourself, or fitting stainless steal on ships can be back breaking .
good rate but how can you fit 2 a day and comply with mfis flushing etc such that the boilers will work for a reasonable timescale. I presume that its for housing association etc

Bang on Tom, me as well, but H4S is in a different work sector where "usually" it's quantity over quality, H4S maybe doing top banana installs at 2 a day, but I know the ones I see are rushed, thrown in, no flush, benchmark would be the same figures if you went to their last 50 jobs etc, I just about do one a day but if gas upgrade flush, or condensate is tricky I let it run over to the next morning, all my work is mainly recommendation or from WB.

I work to exactly the same time frame. Or if jobs far away I'll stay late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Most efficient boiler for a 4 bed house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock