Discuss Most efficient boiler for a 4 bed house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mebuild

Hi can anyone steer me in the right direction on the best GAS boiler to run a 4 bed house it will have about 9 rads over 3 levels (after loft conversion) i have been looking at a worcester greenstar 34cdi this seems to be A rated
thanks for your time!
[h=1][/h]

Any boiler that you have fitted will have to be an 'A' rated condensing boiler.

If your after an efficient boiler, you'll want one that condenses in both hot water and heating modes, most combi boilers only condense in heating mode, meaning they are less efficient when being used for hot water.
Good point that pal, WB have been doing that for 12 years with the HE and now continues with CDi range

whats the problem with the hot water?

Have a read of Vogue have a look thread......basically TB fitted a 32 kw one replacing an aged Vokera, hot water was less than good, even though the Vokera was only 28 kw I think, so Ideals solution is to replace the 32kw vogue with a 40 kw vogue hhhmmmmmm

I'm honestly not fussed just get on with whatever is in hand to be fair its the job i'm trained in so turn up and crack on use to do two heat packs a day now cant be bothered .Been doing two boilers a day tho at mo which now starting to get bored with .

I'm honestly not fussed just get on with whatever is in hand to be fair its the job i'm trained in so turn up and crack on use to do two heat packs a day now cant be bothered .Been doing two boilers a day tho at mo which now starting to get bored with .

Aww I see you on your own or a team? 2 a day is some going with flush and benchmark paper work etc...I am a bit fed up with the trade at the moment, roll on spring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Most efficient boiler for a 4 bed house in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock