Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mapress fitting on Hep2o in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I saw in a house it had copper press fittings on white hep2o

Does this work or will the plastic slip the fitting ?

Thanks in advance

No no and no would pop off you sure it was hep and not mlcp ?

:D don’t use hep then use copper would strip it out before it blows

Reply to Mapress fitting on Hep2o in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
Gents, It finally happened. A developer has asked for a price for the entire house to be fitted in copper with press fitting...... Does anyone...
Replies
Views
I see there are various previous threads on this and other sites which discuss Hep2o fittings, I use these fittings and have not had any issues...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock