Discuss Manual required please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am after a manual for a Cannon Climatic gas fire. If anyone has one saved on a memory stick or P.C. I could do with a copy. Thanks in advance

Yes, can't see it on there, not getting owt off search engines either. Think it'll be a long shot!

just gone through mi libary mate and i havent got one either , sorry

No, may have to be my next port of call. Only doing a service on it this week sometime but had a quick look and couldn't find a data plate

Quick update: Ended up capping the fire off. Radiants stained and sooted up, standing pilot was burned away a bit and no FSD (I know that's not ID if thats the way it was manufactured!) Phoned Cannon before I went and they couldn't find owt on the database and they even asked the office fossil and he'd never even heard of it! Not even a GC no. on it, just said "Gas council approved" on the data badge! Anyway, thanks for looking Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Manual required please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back