Currently reading:
main combi 30he fault

Discuss main combi 30he fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bills2106

hi there

i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me at all, i have a main combi 30 he and as of recently it has developed a fault, when the boiler isnt being used i.e. through the night or through the day when everyone is at work when you go to call for heating or hot water it wont fire up (flame failure) after a couple of attempts at reseting the boiler it will fire up again, i have taken the condense trap out and cleaned it out and put it back, the condense termination is external but it is all run in 32mm and down an alleyway, i cant see how any of the pipe could be blocked at all, thought someone out there might've come across this before?

Hi bills, welcome to the forum. You will have to prove to one of the moderators that you are gas safe registered before you'll be offered any useful advice on boiler probs.

Good luck with it anyway

thanks mate, just a quick one, how do i contact the moderators with my gas safe number?

send me or redsaw a private message with all your gsr details,you will then get a quick trade test,once we are happy your gsr you will be able to use the gsr only forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to main combi 30he fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back