From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Lifestyle LP241 fault? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the above timer and having recently changed its settings to HW only, this morning it came on when programmed, but did not switch off when it should have. I have since tried other on/off times and the same happens - comes on but won't go off.

I also noticed, for those familiar with it, that when cycling through the settings of 'off/twice/once/on' it switches the HW on when 'once' is selected, despite the timer not being set for that time. You then have to press the large 'advance' button to turn the HW off manually in order to retain the 'once' setting required, without the HW staying on.

Do I have a faulty unit, is there anything I can do to remedy this, or am I missing something here?

Thanks for reading

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advent Win
Simon is right there.
Off is obvious
Twice is , On Off On off
Once is On ( skip the on off in the middle ) Off
on is 24 hour !

If it doesn't go off once you've made sure the settings are correct.
You may be best to get a heating Engineer to check the wiring before it gets changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lifestyle LP241 fault? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor