Search the forum,

Discuss Lifestyle LP241 fault? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the above timer and having recently changed its settings to HW only, this morning it came on when programmed, but did not switch off when it should have. I have since tried other on/off times and the same happens - comes on but won't go off.

I also noticed, for those familiar with it, that when cycling through the settings of 'off/twice/once/on' it switches the HW on when 'once' is selected, despite the timer not being set for that time. You then have to press the large 'advance' button to turn the HW off manually in order to retain the 'once' setting required, without the HW staying on.

Do I have a faulty unit, is there anything I can do to remedy this, or am I missing something here?

Thanks for reading

Once setting will run from first on time of the day until the last off time.

Simon is right there.
Off is obvious
Twice is , On Off On off
Once is On ( skip the on off in the middle ) Off
on is 24 hour !

If it doesn't go off once you've made sure the settings are correct.
You may be best to get a heating Engineer to check the wiring before it gets changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lifestyle LP241 fault? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock