Search the forum,

Discuss latest scamming method? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

jist recieved this email, anyone else had it?:thinking:

ygSub1adedh0LWrnxbilc-rofmKxeF59Zvl2wmsoVv2fVSXQc3KxXwYbvp2F-MAsOmHSSymOMkIOYNVQVvVTY37mzLcsf0zXvthUpsn29FKCr2W-WAJmm5cayOCQkz8WtRAdrYn1fX7X0uQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Rt3o3DaNn-mnGZ0rxOoI68U0Ycxtn7F22eSze0RupSa-gvaNFnWYKKTNQKXXiDSoIfo7iK_Sbg3akjbivccfzhXk70KdtWWbpxutWlaemeYKU_MG6Jj8=s0-d-e1-ft
[h=3]We were unable to contact you.[/h]
Rt3o3DaNn-mnGZ0rxOoI68U0Ycxtn7F22eSze0RupSa-gvaNFnWYKKTNQKXXiDSoIfo7iK_Sbg3akjbivccfzhXk70KdtWWbpxutWlaemeYKU_MG6Jj8=s0-d-e1-ft
Hello,

This is the final email to inform you as of 09 - June - 2015 that you have not yet updated your iCloud ID details.

Under "Know your Customer (KYC)" legislation Apple Inc is required by law to carry out a one time validation of your Apple ID, failure to do so will result in deletion of your Apple ID and associated information in less than 48 hours.​

Please proceed below to confirm details : Confirm your details

To cancel the deletion of your Apple ID proceed to your Apple ID information before the scheduled deletion time.

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Apple Genius Assistance
Phone: 1-877-422-5368

Just ignore it. I've been sent loads to 'update' my yahoo account or loose it within 24 hrs. Well, it's still here?

KYC (Know your customer) is a banking thing - to prevent money laundering. Nothing to do with Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to latest scamming method? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Won some prize.... No more work for me, sorry chaps, I now have my feet up looking at new bentleys. See below ... I'm so lucky. GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED PAYMENT PROCESSING CENTER ONLINE PROMOTIONS, AFFILIATED OFFICE Quick Pay Ltd.Mandela Square,Sandton Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2014...
Replies
Views
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This email is a FINAL REMINDER to advise that new applications for the below contract will not be accepted after Thursday the 15th of September at 5pm. We...
Replies
Views
B
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK,one to watch out for HMRC Employer Alerts & Registrati​ons ([email protected]) 09:07 To: gas-man From: HMRC Employer Alerts & Registrations ([email protected]) Microsoft SmartScreen classified this message as junk. Sent: 05...
Replies
Views
B
who are these muppets? rom: ServiceMagic ([email protected]) This message is in your junk folder because you don't seem to want emails from this sender. Sent: 05 February 2014 16:45:48 To: [email protected] ([email protected]) Microsoft SmartScreen...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I dunno what this detritus is but I have recieved this from Capita Sorry I mean Gas Safe any way I avent read it properly cos I cant be bothered all I saw was the fact that again they are asking for more money so If you are happy paying more and more to be in you chosen trade then fine...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock