Search the forum,

Discuss Labour needed in Reading. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi,

Im after some labour for a job coming up soon in Reading, probably within the next week or 2. Im based in Kent and its a title out of my working area so thats why Im asking on here.

Its a nice little job, probably 12 or so days work spread over 10 weeks so would be ideal for someone who also as there own other things going on as well.

It involves mainly new, and alterations to existing W/C facilities, wash hand basins etc… in a commercial warehouse environment - imagine 3 wholesaler premises knocked into one and you get the picture.

Anyone interested must have experience of working in a commercial environment i.e. how to fix piping using threaded rod, strut etc, be competent at alterations to PVC soil stacks, and also have enough initiative to be able to work from drawings and make decisions.

Own insurance, tools and transport required. Also must have PPE, insurance and CSCS card.

If anyone here is interested reply or send a PM.

I fair amount of this work and am often looking for good plumbers so could be a nice opportunity for future work if we can work together well.

Thanks

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Labour needed in Reading. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock