Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Keston C25 won't run at full power in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TonyMJ

My C25 starts OK and winds itself up to full power. However after a few minutes it suddenly shuts down (instead of modulating down gradually). No error lights are shown. After a few minutes the boiler starts again, but runs for a shorter time before shutting down.
I can get it to run by turning the boiler thermostat down so it doesn't spend much time at full power.
I've just replaced the exhaust tube with the newer type, but I don't see why this should make a difference.
The condensate trap seems to be clear.

it sounds like a heat issue but seems odd you are not getting any fault lights, could it be a pump problem perhaps ,i might try wiring the pump direct and see if that makes a difference or turned the speed up perhaps, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keston C25 won't run at full power in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock