Discuss Joyou Bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Saw a post a couple of weeks ago about these. Thought I would have a look. Nice wall hung basin that a customer wanted and a wetroom screen with return.

Ordered and paid last week. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Confirmation of despatch of order by email yesterday.

Phonecall today. Basin and cupboard out of stock.

Hows that work then. Told day before delivery its out of stock and the day after i was told its been dispatched.

Told them to cancel the full order. Told that the screen and return was shipped yesterday.

Ah so you knew yesterday then that I wouldnt get my basin.

Dipsh!ts.

Wont be going there again.

I'm in a place called newcastle west. Landed at 8am. All my checks finished by 9am. Wandered round the shop a few times.

Got shooed away from the knicker aisle and changing rooms.

Ghods I'm bored! I have to stay here until half fourish. Then an hour and half drive back to the house. I forgot to stick me bike in the van, can't even play with that.

I've got a full face respirator, I'm almost tempted to put it on go and declare a hazmat incident for a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was bored until my replacement shower tray arrived at half two. Busy busy busy now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Joyou Bathrooms. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back