Search the forum,

Discuss Is it safe to remove the boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello We're having the gas meter removed and a new one will be fitted in a few months after some alterations to the house is finished.
We need to take the boiler and everything else out also.
So is it safe to take the boiler and other gas things out or will there still be gas in there?

If your 100% the meter has been removed then crack on it’s all safe just need to drain the water side and isolate the elec side

Reply to Is it safe to remove the boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock