Discuss Is anyone looking for a trainee in Kent or South-east London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marty32

Afternoon all

I'm looking for a trainee/plumber's mate role with someone who is willing to give me decent hands on experience and be willing to give me one day a week release for college to obtain the tech cert and obtain an NVQ level 2 from practical on site work.

I'm 32 years old and live in Dartford, have a full, clean driving licence and have had previous experience and have the Water Regs qualification.

I'm very committed and a hard worker and if someone is willing to show me the ropes and work as a team I will always give 110%

If anyone is interested and wants a chat either on here, by phone or face to face, please send me a message and I'll come straight back to you.

All the best and much appreciated for taking the time out to read my request.

Martyn

Hi all

Just following up on my request - does anyone have any vacancies for London or Kent?

Please contact me as I'll be available from April.

Good luck to all that are seeking work also.

All the best

Martyn

Afternoon all

If anyone has any vacancies for the above please send me a private message. I am looking for work in South-East London and/or Kent.

Many thanks

Martyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is anyone looking for a trainee in Kent or South-east London? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock