Discuss introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mick06

Hi everyone; work in all aspects of plumbing and heating, also in energy saving heating and hot water systems , any queries drop me a line, would be glad to help;

Hello mick06 and welcome to the mad house, whats your location ? are you in a office or on the tools ?

Hi Mick
Welcome, new here myself, the regulars are not a bad bunch (expect those who are on after midnight, OK just sad, LOL)
Have you done any large solar job's by any chance ???

Hello mick06 and welcome to the mad house, whats your location ? are you in a office or on the tools ?

on the tools, things are slow at the moment though, still working everyday, alot of small jobs, sorry only getting back to you was away; what about yourself , are you on the tools?

just the usual, two panels new cylinder, have done alot of ice stick systems, refridgerated heat pump , which is great, are you working with solars alot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back