Discuss Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave103

Hello everyone, Dave, or Dave103 here, I qualified as a plumber
tweny five years ago, then took up another job (as you do) I am now trying my hand at it again, so I will no doubt be needing plenty of advice.........:eek:

Thanks Guys, I look forward to sharing my next project with you I hope to start in august or september. Dave

Hi Dave

Welcome to the forums and back to the trade after all these years,if you check with merchants that special order shower screen you wanted 25years ago will be in on tues :p

What project we starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Introduction in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
    • Love
I'm a DIY homeowner and electrical engineer by trade. While still in school I worked summers for about 6 years with my uncle who was a plumber...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock