Search the forum,

Discuss Infa Red Tap repair/ Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Need a bit of help identifying an infa red tap Ive come across.

There's water leaking from the valve and the tap isn't operational.
just wondering if anyone has any experience of this type and any tips or hints will be appreciated.
Wanted to repair the leak before inserting new batteries, does anyone know if its a seal replacement or is it a new solenoid/valve that's the usual suspect.

There's also no obvious identifying marks on it so a positive id would be a help also.
20160225_141721 1.jpg
20160225_142647 1.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Try Vado it looks very similar in the sensor, possibly an older version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Infa Red Tap repair/ Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock