Search the forum,

Discuss ideal icos he18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
pcb dead so fit new pcb still dead check gas valve 200v 22mbar inlet -3mbar outlet check venture clean burner straighten spark electrodes fit new sensing electrode check continuity of detection lead clean condensate trap it will work very occasionally but no where near enough to pack tools away and say its fine any ideas other than axes lf and hf fault codes displayed

Last edited:
didn't change the lead to the sensing electrode but I tested for continuity and i didn't check the ignition transformer as well as I should have I can take the spark electrodes out of the boiler and see if there sparking every time

put your gauge on gas valve,if theres a 3 mb drop gas valves ok when it tries to fire,remove ignition probe,reconnect to spark gen,hold with a insulated grips and see if it sparks against the hex to check for a spark,also check sump and traps clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal icos he18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock