Discuss I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a treacle mine near eastbourne....I know it's not cheese but hey....it's a mine...

I would look for some land in Cheddar (Somerset) Caerphilly has some cheaper land
there is plenty of cheap land with mining certificates already granted in Knotty Ash
Merseyside but the license only allows Jam Buttys to be extracted ........
Now Mars is a potential goldmine for ..........the men in white coats are coming up my drive
Hello guys Iam really interested in starting a cheese mining company. I have no experience at the moment dealing with cheese or any cheese mining experience as well for that matter. I have no idea where to start can anyone help me?

I've done my research and found that 90% of the moon is made of cheese and would like to know if I need any qualifications to fly a space shuttle there.

If you're not going to help then don't post in my tread.

Croppie its obvious how to grade cheese and you also know how - 1. tasty when sober 2. Quite tasty after a tin or 2 3. fantastic on toast at 3 am who cares what it is when approaching oblivion
Have you given any consideration to how you intend to grade your cheese?

You could always buy some Osmands cds & a Robin Williams dvd or 2. Lifetime supplies there dude

due to massive under supply in the cheese miner market we are expanding our operations and in just six weeks you too could be a cheese safe engineer. This cheese safe qualification will not only lead you to being a valued and well respected member of your community but is a job for life (everyone needs cheese, think about it) and on average cheese safe engineers are making between fifty to seventy thousand pounds a year. All you need to do is transfer two thousand pounds into our bank as a deposit and we can start your distance cheese mining course staright away. Learn the secrets of cheese and change your life forever.

Goat cheese & sheep cheese, very popular on the near continant

I just want to make sure that my human right to re-train as a cheese miner would not be infringed if I happened to be lactose-intolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I want to start a cheese mining company where do i start? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock