Discuss I am looking for apprentice work in blackpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newguy30

I have recently moved to blackpool and I am looking to learn the trade, I am willing to work hard and be punctual for the opportunity to learn, I'll even labour for free as the experience is worth its weight in gold.

I am a bit older than most apprentices at 30 but a more mature apprentice isn't always a bad thing, I can solder and bend pipes, have a fair amount of knowledge about the most common cold and hot water systems, if necessary I will break out the old college books and brush up on (attended one of those city and guild courses when I was 25)

If anyone is interested pm me or reply on the forum, I can start as soon as possible, the only issue is I cannot afford to drive right now (and only have an auto license)

Never been to Blackpool but imagine it to be quite large so you may want to add what area you live in and good luck.

Never been to Blackpool but imagine it to be quite large so you may want to add what area you live in and good luck.

There's no real estates so I would say near the coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for apprentice work in blackpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock