Discuss How to impress your mates, upset the wife and Gendarmes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plouasne

French plumbers and English plumbers after a few drinks can lead to explosions, not the fisticuffs type, but the BOOOM type

My son had his birthday party and invited some of his mates, all plumbers around for a Saturday evening dinner and natter afterwards, the dinner was a typical French affair oysters and white wine to start with then on to the main course, cheese and dessert, with the different accompanying wines, being France the dinner did not start until after 21.00 hrs and finished around 01.00hrs Sunday morning, then the men chatted about work and cycle racing, the whiskey was flowing as well, so they were all in a mellow mood, when one his mates picked up a balloon

Seeing this my boy said to the other I have got something to show you, and dragged them to the garage, stopping only to grab a newspaper, which he gave to one of the other lads, in the garage was his oxy/acetylene kit, (I would like to say at this point he lives on the edge of a largish village, with the Gendarmerie about half a mile away), saying I bet that you have not seen this before, he fills a balloon with oxy/acetylene gas ties a knot in the neck of the balloon, and walking down the back garden, lays out the newspaper on the grass lays the oxy/acetylene filled balloon on the paper, and lights the paper, he has to drag his mates back a bit, because they were all standing close to the burning paper, then the flame touches the balloon, BOOM, result, instant confetti comes fluttering down, lights appear in houses, 3 French plumbers saying OOOOOOOO never knew that, never seen that before, 1 English plumber pi**ing himself laughing, 1 very irate French wife, doing her "nut", about childish pranks, and the Gendarme's turning out to find the explosion, which they never did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to impress your mates, upset the wife and Gendarmes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock