Discuss Hot water question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hi all,

Customer had a open vent boiler and had it converted to a combi a few days ago. he calls me today and tells me since the combi has been fitted he has had no hw in the bathroom (bath and shower). I told him to get the installer back to rectify. anyway so the installer calls me today (an eco installer) and told me he couldnt fix it as it was a "plumbing job" and not covered under the eco scheme, he recommended placing a pressure reducing valve (the ones you can set) on the cold pipework in the loft before it drops to the bath and shower. From what I can make out its the mixing valve not producing hw - my question is should he be rectifing and if not and i do it would his plan work?

cheers

What a load of cobblers! Plumbing job or not, if the Eco install has left the customer with no hot water, then it needs rectifying as part of that job. What kind of monkey leaves without testing HW at all outlets?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back