Currently reading:
Hot water flow from Baxi 105he

Discuss Hot water flow from Baxi 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickthelandlord

Having problems with a Baxi 105 he. It's been installed for seven years now and serviced annually. At the moment the hot water will only fire up if the hot water tap is opened fully and then it is taking a while to get hot, anyone any suggestions. I'm a landlord and not a plumber but would welcome some good advice before I call out anyone, thanks.

I think your engineer should be looking at the flow sensor, or a scaled plate heat if flow rate is down.

Having problems with a Baxi 105 he. It's been installed for seven years now and serviced annually. At the moment the hot water will only fire up if the hot water tap is opened fully and then it is taking a while to get hot, anyone any suggestions. I'm a landlord and not a plumber but would welcome some good advice before I call out anyone, thanks.
Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water flow from Baxi 105he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock