Search the forum,

Discuss Hose and water pressure on bathroom faucet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tutatu

Can someone advice me about water pressure in the pipes.

I connected hose to bathroom lever handle faucet and at the end is garden sprinkle gun. When I turn on the faucet and pressure equalize in the hose I noticed leaking in the faucet head.

Somebody told me that big pressure can make damage to the bathroom faucet head or return pressure to bathroom boiler? :skep:

I need to sprinkle warm water with a gun, that's why I connected hose to bathroom faucet.

My question is, should I be worried about water pressure and is it possible accident to happen?

Is there a difference connecting hose to a garden tap and bathroom lever handle faucet in terms of pressure and fear of accident?

Do you have a cistern in your loft?

If not do you know what the average water pressure to the house in Serbia is?

Do you have a picture of your tap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hose and water pressure on bathroom faucet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock